Clarins, a leading worldwide French skincare and luxury cosmetics company, has always been based on the notion of knowing how to listen to our customers and create the most amazing journey, with them in mind.
With almost 70 years’ experience in the beauty industry and our products being available in 150 countries around the world, a career with Clarins is not only about professional growth, you grow as an individual. When joining the Clarins family, you become part of an unforgettable brand experience for our prestige skincare, make-up, and fragrance divisions.
About the Role
Are you passionate about Beauty (Skincare and Makeup) and enthusiastic within the beauty retail space? We are looking for a natural leader, and inspirational commercial educator who loves all things beauty, and can will lead by example in brand culture.
Our Sales and Coaching Executive role is responsible for achieving the Company sales plan and objectives by effective implementation and execution of the brand strategy by maintaining strategic retailer partnerships. The position provides operational support to the Regional Sales Manager to strategically build the business.
You will be a motivator and work with people to achieve top results and coach on the delivery of a seamless customer experience at counter, appropriately focusing on both new and existing products, key ranges and selling strategies.
- Drive and plan retail performance outcomes, analyse opportunities for future growth striving to exceed budget expectations
- Develop business plans in line with the National strategy
- Gain Market Share and partner with Regional Sales Manager to develop and implement strategy by door
- Deliver on sales goals with a weekly / monthly focus on Top Tier doors
- Lead the productivity and development of top performers by setting commercial goals
- Oversee rosters and staffing in department stores to ensure profitable sales outcomes through effective workforce planning.
- Adhere to and maintain all Clarins brand merchandising in line with national standards
- Coach and inspire Clarins Beauty advisors in-store to deliver 5-star customer service during all touchpoints
- Leadership and management skills demonstrated by talent retention and consistent goal achievement
- Ability to collaborate and achieve consensus with key stakeholders
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Impeccable personal grooming standard
- Demonstrated commercial acumen and business analysis
- Computer literacy: Word, Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint
Why choose Clarins?
- A values led culture that supports and encourages a collaborative and innovative working environment
- Yearly $2000 product allowance
- Company Car
- Strong focus on individual wellbeing and access to our Employee Assistance Program
- Annual ‘Clarins College of Learning’ events
- ‘Day-cation’ initiative – 1 paid day off each quarter separate to your annual leave
- Celebrations, and Sustainability initiatives all year round- driven by our committees
- Employee Values and Anniversary awards, recognising individual performance and tenure
Continue the Conversation
At Clarins, we truly embody our value of respect in all we do, particularly when it comes to our people. As an equal opportunity employer, we encourage applications from people of all ages, genders, religions, backgrounds, including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander People, those who identify as LGBTIQA and people with a disability.
If you have a curious mind and are always questioning how things can be done better, bring your ability to take risks and accept new challenges and join Clarins – Apply Now.
Clarins – It’s All About You!