- Develop recruitment strategies, conduct interviews, evaluate candidates, and prepare hiring recommendations.
- Create and oversee the onboarding process for new employees, including training and collaborating on hiring decisions.
- Foster and enforce standards of professionalism and respect
- Constantly refine well-being programs.
- Boost recognition initiatives that focus on elements like moments of surprise and delight, milestone celebrations.
- Cooperate on producing career development plans and growth opportunities.
- Collaborate with managers to offer practical advice and guidance in-line with current legislation.
- Partner with teams on training initiatives such as onboarding processes, product knowledge training, etc.
- Guarantee a safe working environment.
- Observe employee satisfaction and engagement through surveys and metrics.
- Manage payroll with precision for timely and accurate compensation.
- Plan engagement events promoting a high-performing, inclusive, and mission-driven culture.
- Stay informed about employment laws.
- Continuously develop company policies and procedures.
- Establish a strong system for managing employee records, contracts, and documentation.
The Ideal Candidate:
- At Least 5 years’ experience working in HR, with ideally 3 years in a managerial capacity, in a start up environment.
- Experience across multiple disciplines within HR such as recruiting, employee relations, training and facilitation and compensation.
- Experience in the design and implementation of HR programs.
- Ability to foster and support a positive, inclusive, diverse, and highly collaborative employee culture.
- Proven experience handling sensitive employee concerns and investigations.
- Extremely adaptable with an immaculate ability to multitask
- Patient, open-minded, practical.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to deliver this is a clear and concise manner.
This is an amazing and very exciting opportunity to join a fantastic team.
If you are interested, please send your CV over to Megan to hear more about this amazing opportunity!
Email: [email protected]
Landline: 0161 399 1200
Unfortunately, due to the anticipated high numbers of applications we will not be able to respond to every applicant. If you have not received feedback within 14 days, your application may have been unsuccessful