Lavandi Talent are currently working with an award-winning luxury beauty and cosmetics brand renowned for their products with affiliations to some of the biggest celebrities their global presence is unmatched
Role and responsibilities:
• To identify new commercial opportunities and areas for development in new and existing customers, markets, and categories
• Design, plan and implement a strategy for targeting new national accounts
• Identifying new opportunities within existing National Accounts
• Opening new product categories for existing customers.
• Monitor and report competitive trends and market developments and proposing strategies.
• Manage the merchandising and promotional support for the relevant outlets.
• Analise sales results and adjust strategy accordingly.
• Work closely with your customers to create forecasts and monitor sales performance
• Liaise with internal teams to monitor stocks, orders, new product opportunities to deliver exceptional service levels
• 2-3 years minimum experience as a National Account / New Business Development Manager preferably with major UK retailer accounts such as Boots, John Lewis,, Costco, Waitrose, Sainsburys, Wayfair, The Hut Group, Lookfantastic.com etc..
• A proven track record of driving sales and profitability whilst working on top FMCG accounts.
• Proven understanding of sales metrics and ability to use them to build and plan for success
• Advanced user of Excel and PowerPoint with excellent presentation and sales analysis skill.
• Proven ability to identify and develop new business
• You will be highly numerate, target-driven, with a proven experience in negotiating, working to agreed margins, costings etc
• Self-motivated and highly driven with a tenacious ‘anything is possible attitude out of the Box problem solver
If you are looking for a new challenge, hit the apply button!
Contact – [email protected] – 07946110294
Reference – AC32819
“We advertise all our roles on our LinkedIn business page so if you would like to hear of similar opportunities, search ‘Lavandi Talent’ on LinkedIn and follow our page!
Unfortunately, due to the anticipated high numbers of applications we will not be able to respond to every applicant. If you have not received feedback within 14 days, your application may have been unsuccessful.”