Are you a marketing mastermind with next-level copywriting skills? A forward-thinking marketer with innovative ideas who’s ready to join us on our journey to infinity and beyond?! If so, you’re probably going to want to know about this job!
We are a business that truly love our customers and our mission is to drive strong engagement between our salon and brand partners, ensuring they get maximum value from our products and services.
About the business
Based in Sydney’s south, Professional Beauty Solutions is an innovative, rapidly growing Australian-owned beauty distribution company. Our core target market is salons, spas and clinics, but we also manage the consumer social media pages for a host of global beauty brands, including Youngblood Mineral Cosmetics, Sunescape Tan, Image Skincare, Dermalux LED, and loads more!
About the opportunity
We are collaborators. There is no “I’ in team and we are looking for a key player to lead our daily marketing activities. Working closely with the Marketing Director and co-founders of the business; this exciting position covers all things communications, and the star applicant will be responsible for driving the development and execution of all salon marketing activities.
With 15+ different beauty brands under our management, the ideal candidate will be a dynamic individual – highly organised and able to plan marketing schedules in advance, but flexible enough to implement new content at short notice.
We’re looking for that someone special with a proven talent for writing and creating engaging content, who knows how to increase sales through email and social channels. Confident in your impressive marketing abilities, able to consistently bring new ideas to the table, and OWN you and your teams’ tasks; in this rewarding role you’ll see firsthand the impact your work has on the growth of the and the beauty brands we represent! To join our tribe, you need to be a go-getter who isn’t afraid to go the extra mile and is inspired and energised by a fast-paced (but fun!) work environment!
Your New Role
Key tasks and responsibilities will include (but of course, aren’t limited to):
- Managing the annual marketing calendar for salons with monthly promotions and email marketing campaigns.
- Overseeing of all PBS brands social media pages including strategy, daily community management, and generating and analysing social media results.
- The writing of social media, newsletters, flyers, website, media releases.
- Report on performance and be accountable for keeping the ball rolling across various channels.
- Managing a small team, including Marketing Assistants and Graphic Designers.
- Managing and tracking lead generation enquiries and identifying opportunities.
- Creating & nurturing relationships with salon partners and key stakeholders.
- Planning and budgeting of all marketing activities ensuring all activity is delivered on time which you have set and agreed on with Marketing Director/CEO.
- Identifying appropriate marketing opportunities and executing marketing strategies and plans.
- Organising educational salon events or trade shows
- You have a minimum of 3-5 years’ experience in a similar role. Ideal for Marketing Managers or Account Directors
- You hold a tertiary qualification in Marketing, Communications, PR or a similar field.
- You have a natural flair for writing and proven experience writing social media copy, sales copy and marketing copy, as well as strong verbal communication skills.
- You’re a proactive self-starter who can work autonomously and confidently manage your (and your team’s) daily workload and project timelines.
- You are collaborative and team focused. You are highly organised and have an ability to multitask and manage timelines
What’s in it for you?
- An exciting and challenging role in a successful, fast-growing business.
- Generous staff discounts on beauty products from 15 world-class makeup, tanning and skincare brands!
- A friendly, supportive and fun work environment with a close-knit, hardworking team of creative professionals.
- The chance to see your amazing, innovative ideas come to life and have your expertise and achievements recognised by the company’s hands-on Directors.
- The opportunity to have a direct impact on the growth and future direction of our brands and our business!
If you believe you’re a fit for the team, we’d love to hear from you! Together with your CV, please submit a personalised cover letter telling us why you’re the super star we’re looking for.